Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Wellbeing of the employees is of paramount importance. D’Decor always works towards making itself a safe space to work, be it in its offices, stores or at the factory premises.
D’Decor is committed to the health and safety of its employees and has stringent standards and safety norms for safeguarding the health of its workforce. In lieu of the same, we commit to:
- Provide safe, healthy and environmental friendly workplace
- Fulfil legal requirements, compliance obligations and other applicable requirements
- Protect the environment relevant to the context of our organization
- Ensure sustainable resource use
- Prevent environmental pollution in all our activities, products and services considering a life cycle perspective
- Eliminate hazards and reducing health and safety risk
- Prevent work-related injury and ill health
- Impart training for all-round development of our employees
- Ensure consultation and participation of workers for EHS matters.
- Ensure continual and sustainable improvement of the EHS Management system with risk based approach to enhance the organizational performance on it.
To implement and adhere to the above norms D’Decor communicates and applies these policies within the organization, makes the policy available to the relevant interested parties, reviews the policy periodically for its relevance and appropriateness, and establishes and periodically monitors the EHS objectives across the organisation.
During the pandemic, strict covid appropriate behaviour like wearing masks at all times, maintaining social distance, regular hand sanitisation, temperature checks, is being propagated and adhered to.
To meet the need of any exigency, a 24/7 Ambulance has been made available for the workers along with a quarantine centre at the factory premises.
To protect the health of our large stakeholder, D’Decor carried out a vaccination drive for all its factory workers, employees and their family members, vendors and partners.
Intertek - ISO 45001: 2018 for Health & Safety Management