At D'Decor, we believe that true artistry comes alive not simply through the artist's
passion and vision but also from a mastery over the best tools and techniques. These
are the elements that make D'Decor speak your language of fulfillment.
At D'Decor, we have chosen to pursue a strategy of controlling all facets of production
in-house. Our 4 manufacturing plants are equipped with European and Japanese machinery
to ensure competitiveness in quality and cost. These have various technological
capabilities, as mentioned below, which enable them to deliver more than 100,000
metres of finished fabric per day i.e. 35 million metres in a year.
- Yarn Processing: Comprises fancy yarn, texturising, chenille yarns,
yarn dyes, twisting, air texturising and sizing. It is the largest in the country.
- Fabric Weaving: Comprises weaving for plains, stripes and checks,
Jacquard weaving and velvet weaving. This too, is the largest in the country.
- Embroidery: Comprises Schifley and multi-head embroidery. It is
also the largest in the country.
- Fabric Processing: Comprises fully-automated soft-flow dyeing,
auto dispensing, dye control, finishing, packaging & dispatch, using leading European
- Printing: A revolution in printing technology, digital printing
was introduced for the first time in the country.
- Ready-made Stitching
- Fully Robotized Warehousing: Comprises everything from stocking
to packaging to dispatch. It is the first of its kind in the textile industry in
This fully vertically-integrated manufacturing is present under one roof. This enables
greater flexibility and strengthens our innovation capability. Furthermore, it ensures
superior quality and consistency. It also ensures we can provide service.